Saturday, July 17, 2010

Welcome, Teresa!

Everyone knows Teresa from her hilarious Making Up Emma series on WWEPW.

On Friday, she created the most amazing cake in the history of cakes for Senorita Jayma's birthday. Anyone who can fashion a bow to a La Brea Tar Pit of sugary goodness is A+.

So, please welcome Teresa as an official author of WWEPW! She has so many wonderfully creative ideas and stories to tell, she's hilarious, she's sweet and kind, and she has great style. I am proud to call her my friend, and proud to have her join me on the blog.

You definitely don't want to miss her bio pic, either.

YAY, TERESA! TERESA, HOORAY!

10 comments:

kjmull126 said...

Yay, Teresa! I always look forward to reading your posts. :)

Anonymous said...

This is awesome news!! So excited for you Teresa! Well deserved!!! :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hehe in my excitement I posted the same comment twice!

L D said...

Hey, Teresa!

Liz H. said...

Yay Teresa, Teresa hurray!!! Well deserved and AMAZING cake lol :D

Martine said...

Outstanding. I look forward to reading your posts.
Your biopic is hilarious. I don't think obsession has an age limit.

Melissa @ Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

Yay! Fun! Congrats, Teresa! Hooray!

vacantmuse said...

YAY, TERESA! TERESA HOORAY! :D

Eliz said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Well-deserved position, Teresa! (TWSS!) You're awesome! (And I'm totally not just saying that because we're friends and I'm biased...)