Monday, July 19, 2010

The Ultimate Emma Pillsbury Outfit Tournament - Round 3 Part 1

I really really REALLY wanted to fix the matches for this round. But in fairness to randomly pairing outfits, I resisted. BUT I REALLY WANTED TO. As you scroll through the matches, you'll see why...

Mash Up - Wedding Dress vs. Vitamin D - Dolphin Blouse & Bow Skirt






Sectionals - Red Trenchcoat & Blue PMJs vs. Preggers - Red Trenchcoat & Beret

I love when this kind of thing happens!





Hello - Red Bow Dress vs. Bad Reputation - Felted Lei Cardi






Madonna - Pink & Purple Dress vs. Rhodes - Blue & Gold Military





Polls will be open for 48 hours!

5 comments:

kjmull126 said...

Ah! That was brutal!

AmyB said...

I think my heart is now broken.

Teresa said...

OH WHY GOD WHY.

I think I stared for like 4 full minutes before I decided between Pink & Purple and Blue & Gold Military.

:(

vacantmuse said...

that last match is the kind of evil only evil things would come up with. (evil).

Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

Seriously, seriously hard!

Guess what! My word verification thingy for this comment was "dentsis"! A little foreshadowing, maybe? Maybe Dr. Stamos has a sister?