Monday, July 19, 2010

The Ultimate Emma Pillsbury Outfit Tournament - Round 3 Part 1

I really really REALLY wanted to fix the matches for this round. But in fairness to randomly pairing outfits, I resisted. BUT I REALLY WANTED TO. As you scroll through the matches, you'll see why...

Mash Up - Wedding Dress vs. Vitamin D - Dolphin Blouse & Bow Skirt






Sectionals - Red Trenchcoat & Blue PMJs vs. Preggers - Red Trenchcoat & Beret

I love when this kind of thing happens!





Hello - Red Bow Dress vs. Bad Reputation - Felted Lei Cardi






Madonna - Pink & Purple Dress vs. Rhodes - Blue & Gold Military





Polls will be open for 48 hours!

5 comments:

kjmull126 said...

Ah! That was brutal!

Amy Berra said...

I think my heart is now broken.

Teresa said...

OH WHY GOD WHY.

I think I stared for like 4 full minutes before I decided between Pink & Purple and Blue & Gold Military.

:(

vacantmuse said...

that last match is the kind of evil only evil things would come up with. (evil).

Melissa @ Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

Seriously, seriously hard!

Guess what! My word verification thingy for this comment was "dentsis"! A little foreshadowing, maybe? Maybe Dr. Stamos has a sister?