Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fashion Challenge - Tea Party Cardigan

Our first WWEPW Fashion Challenge was such a huge success, I think we should make this a weekly event!

I'll reveal the weekly Fashion Challenge garment each Sunday, and you'll have until Tuesday at 6pm to send me your look.

This week, let's see what you can do with this!



From The Rhodes Not Taken, it's the Nanette Lepore Tea Party Cardigan that Emma was wearing just before a very drunk Kurt tossed his cookies all over her in the hallway.

Oh, Bambi.

Polyvore players, find the cardigan here on Polyvore.

You can email your look to me right through Polyvore at emmapillsbury (at) gmail (dot) com. Or, you can email your own photo creation to the same address. Get them in by Tuesday, February 9 at 6pm! The "guest judges" and I will choose our three favorite looks and they'll all be posted sometime that evening.

Last week we discovered that I couldn't deliver an iTune to the players outside the U.S., so let's enjoy the Fashion Challenge for fun instead of prizes for now. Maybe someday some generous sponsor will discover this blog and offer up some goodies for me to give away, but until then, I'm having just as great of a time without them, thanks to ALL OF YOU! Seriously, you guys are the BEST.

Make it work, designers!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

oh I am all over this! love that you have guest judges...i feel like im in the viatmin d ep of glee :D

Nikki Cogg said...

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!! Maybe we'll actually have a snow day in Chicago and I'll have some free time to partake. I bought a sweater guard thanks to this episode!

Emma said...

I live in Chicago too, and i'm hoping for a snow day too! It didn't come today... but maybe if it comes tomorrow we'll have some time to work on our Emma- wardrobes!