Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fashion Challenge - Enzo Angiolini Leealder Pumps

As my students would say (before their mean teacher corrected them), this was the funnest challenge. I'm loving the colorful ways you styled Emma's pink, purple, and yellow shoes.

Blue Floral



EP in Marigold and Plum



Plum colored sunshine



What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear? Fashion Challenge: Enzo Angiolini Lee Edition.



Emma Pillsbury



EP Leealder Pumps


Emma Pillsbury WWEPW Fashion Challenge Leealder Pumps



Emma Pillsbury


WWEPW



Leealder Pumps



I am LOVING these shoes!


Leealder Pump



Untitled #871



Emma wears a statement necklace with her new bow shoes



Emma wears a floral necklace with her floral skirt



by Roxanne

I'm coveting:

1. Maeve Hatch Mark Skirt - $148
2. Milly Siennea Belted Cape - $415
3. Kate Spade On The Ave Bracelet - $77
4. Miu Miu Bow Top - $590
5. Jenny Perl Triple Shaped Stackable Rings - $407

WWEPWers, you have impeccable, and expensive, taste. Love.

4 comments:

dinagideon said...

Haha on the expensive taste. I picked the miu miu top without any idea of its cost. Only after I published did I see the price. LOL. ;) On a guidance counselor's salary--sure!

I LOVED all of the sets, so girly and so fun and above all else, so Emma!

Jennifer said...

Hey! I just found out about this blog and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to read all of the past posts! :D

Sherry from Alabama said...

Who knew pink, purple, and yellow shoes could be worn with everything? I just found your blog today and love the outfits you picture! I've never heard of Glee (I don't watch much tv), but I just went over to Netlix and added it to my instant view list.

Love your blog!

Promotional T Shirts said...

These clothing ideas are really attractive though expensive. The pair of shoes is matching with any coloured dresses which are posted here.