Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Emma Pillsbury Style - Get The Look - Christmas Outfits

Well, this might be a first! The only items I can positively ID so far are Emma's green cardigan and her red shoes (the Angie T-Strap D&G by Dolce and Gabbana shoes from Sectionals). That doesn't mean Emma's looks are out of reach! Here's how you can get her looks:

Emma's red sweater, white pencil skirt, and three birds brooch:

Ann Taylor LOFT Tie-Front Sweater - sold on eBay for $12.99! Keep your eyes peeled there for more!
Talbots Double Faced Wool Skirt in Ivory - $139
Vintage 3 Bird Family on a Branch at Vintage Starr Beads on Etsy - $8.99


Emma's green skirt, white bow blouse, supersoft white cardigan, and poinsettia brooch:

Cooperative Peter Pan Bow Blouse at Urban Outfitters - $54
Talbots Double Faced Wool Skirt in Emerald Green - $139
J.Crew Merino Dore Cardigan - $59.50
Vintage Large Enamel Poinsettia Brooch at Whimsical Vintage on Etsy - $35


Emma's green cardigan, tweedy green pencil skirt, red belt, red shoes, and wintry brooch:

J.Crew Jackie cardigan in dried parsley - $46.50
Pins and Needles Wool Pencil Skirt in Green at Urban Outfitters - $49
Kimchi Blue T-Strap Heel - $29.99
J.Crew Superskinny Patent Belt in Rose Shadow - $19.50
Christmas Pine Bough and Pine Cones Enamel Pin at Mimi's Vintage Shop on Etsy - $10

Any of these looks would be the perfect work-to-holiday-party outfit!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Hi! :)
I love your blog! It's amazing and I really enjoy reading the fashion challenges just as much as the normal content.
I've got a question for you.. I checked the tags and found out that Emma's hairpiece from her 1st (almost) wedding to Ken was made on set. Do you know anywhere I could find one similar to it? Have any ideas? I've been on the hunt for basically the exact thing for months with no luck and was re-watching season 1 last night and had my AH HA! moment.

KP said...

I have to say that I adored Emma's outfits from last night. Not that she doesn't dress fabulously normally, but for some reason they felt super holiday-y and approachable for me! Thanks for helping with ideas on how to get the look!

Shawna said...

The red blouse was identified on tumblr:

http://fashionofglee.tumblr.com/post/2141938189/alexander-mcqueen-100-00

Danielle said...

That's actually not the sweater Emma wore! I'll be posting it shortly!