Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Ultimate Emma Pillsbury Outfit Tournament: Matches 11-15

Is anyone else refreshing the poll results fourteen times a day or is it just me?

Journey - Anthro Cardi & Trampoline Skirt vs. Showmance - Coral




Ballad - Watercolor Floral Skirt vs. Pilot - Yellow Monochromatic




Acafellas - Floral Sweater vs. Mattress - IYB & Watercolor Skirt




Vitamin D - Dolphin Blouse & Bow Skirt vs. Acafellas - Yellow & Lavender




Pilot - Taupe Suit vs. Vitamin D - Insane Yellow Blouse & Bow Skirt




Polls will be open for 48 hours!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

The insane yellow blouse always wins for me!

And I still love that description of it.

Amy Berra said...

It amazes me how easy it is getting to choose outfits over each other.
How is it possible to vote for one IYB and skirt but not the other IYB and skirt?
Wonders never cease. :P

Unknown said...

Battle of the yellows today! It amazes me how good she looks in yellow. Like, really bright yellow. Go Emma!

Teresa said...

IYB owns my heart----but I'm still TEAM GREEN MILLY SWEATER.

I haven't cheered this hard for something since my high school crush was playing basketball, lol.

Jesslyn said...

That dolphin blouse & orange skirt are still one of my favorites! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that ensemble.

Heather said...

I too love the dolphin blouse and orange bow skirt. Even more, I love IYB.

Melissa @ Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

I didn't have a chance to put in my outfit guess on the first post, but I'm having fun voting!

Permanent Rose said...

I think it's so fun to vote without seeing the results first and then see how my opinion compares to the majority. I tend to like what the rest of the crowd likes, but there are those few times when I vote opposite :P

This is too much fun, Danielle!

Yay for the insane yellow blouse :P