Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fashion Challenge - Funk

Another episode without the fashion stylings of Miss Emma Pillsbury to inspire our weekly challenge. No worries, because Rose is on the case!

Now that the warm weather is upon us, pools are opening everywhere. Except for the other side of the globe, where...not so much. BUT ANYWAY. Rose thought a swimsuit fashion challenge might be fun this week!

So let's see what you come up with! What would Emma wear poolside, or to the beach?

Send your looks to emmapillsbury (at) gmail (dot) com via Polyvore or regular email by Tuesday, June 8 at 6pm. I'll post them before the season finale (sob!) of Glee airs.

Thanks for the great idea, Rose!

If you're a fanfic reader, visit Rose's site to read her work. Everything is rated K(suitable for kids) to T (for Teen)!

10 comments:

Teresa said...

OMG I cannot wait to see what people come up with! I have a feeling we'll see a lot of adorable vintage bathing suits!!! :D

Great idea Rose!!

Permanent Rose said...

Thanks, Teresa!

I'm excited to see what people come up with!

lindalou said...

I've just submitted my first set. I sure hope I did it right. It was great fun. Hope to get a little more creative in the future, now that I kind of know what I'm doing. (Only kind of.)

Danielle said...

Hi Linda! Where did you send it? I haven't gotten it and want to make sure your set doesn't get lost in cyberspace! :)

Emma said...

I'm so excited to see how this one turns out! I'm working on my set right now. :D

marciekoch said...

Hi! I'd like to try my hand at this - I created a look at polyvore, but I'm not sure how to send it to you...HELP!

Heather said...

Vintage bathing suits ahoy!

ShinyStar* said...

Out of curiosity...will there be any more fashion challenges over the summer when the season ends?

Adie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adie said...

Pfft, Rose! Advertising your fanfic on here, tsk tsk. *shakes head dissaprovingly* Looking forward to seeing all the outfits, I spent an hour trying to do mine and then ended up slamming my head into the desk and giving up.

Also, it may seem a little far-fetched due the the OCD and msysophobia etc but what about Emma in maternity clothes? Might be an idea for another fashion challenge :)