Thursday, May 3, 2012

Emma Pillsbury Style - Styling Emma

It was an Emma-free episode this week, which gave me a little time to do some shopping on her behalf.

Most of my favorite outfits of Emma's have been a little bit quirky - mixed prints, or unexpected pairings. Then again, I love a good monochromatic look.  And of course, you can't go wrong with a classic pencil skirt and cardi combo. 

If money were *almost* no object (cough-Glee-wardrobe-budget-cough), and someone (cough-Lou-Eyrich-cough) gave me, oh, say, a corporate credit card to go shopping for clothes to add to Emma Pillsbury's wardrobe, here are a few outfits I'd put together with things on the racks right now.

Horses and Flowers
Leifsdottir Horse Play Ruffled Top - $114
Rain Poppy Mini at Anthropologie - $118
J.Crew Featherweight Cashmere Cardigan in Neon Pink - $178

Blue Green Yellow
J.Crew Silk Bow Cami - $98
J.Crew Fanfare Cardigan - $59.99
J.Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Ultra Eyelet - $79.99

Spring
Kate Spade Polka Dot Adira Top - $199.99
J.Crew Cotton Crepe Cardigan in Garden Floral - $88
J.Crew Pencil Skirt in Neon Tweed - $128

Orange Black White
J.Crew Cashmere Tee in Bright Persimmon - $148
Kate Spade Louella Skirt - $257.99
J.Crew Bubble Necklace - $150

Mixed Prints
J.Crew Pencil Skirt in Raj Paisley - $98
Gossamer Flight Cardigan at Anthropologie - $118
Pink Poppy Studs from Baublebar - $94
(Sign up for Baublebar here - get $10 off your first order with this invite from WWEPW)

Blue and Green
Kate Spade Lynette Blouse - $147
J.Crew Featherweight Cashmere Cardigan in Festival Green - $178
Rising Horizon Pleated Skirt
- $39.99

Which outfit would you like to see Emma wear?

6 comments:

bridget anne said...

i adore the spring colors outfit.

Maria DaintyandDecadent said...

Great outfits! I would pick all of them if I could :-)

Maria

www.daintyanddecadent.com

Melissa Clark said...

I love all of them! To be honest I like them more than anything we've seen Emma wear this season. The Kate Spade overload on the show is getting me down -- and I love Kate Spade. Your outfits are a lot more creative. :)

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

Your outfit selections are adorable. Can I hire you as my personal stylist?! :)

cardiclips said...

LOVE the shoes that are with the J.Crew Cashmere Tee in Bright Persimmon and Kate Spade Louella Skirt, great parings :)