Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Emma Pillsbury Fashion ID - A Night of Neglect

When I saw her cleaning with an electric toothbrush, I thought we might be getting a glimpse of her home. No such luck.

We did, however, get another glimpse of the olive cardigan with velvet trim and pearl buttons from Showmance.



Worn under this:


Jitterbug Apron from Anthropologie - $32

I love a good apron.

And just for fun...


Why not look cute while you clean?

For more Glee fashion from A Night of Neglect, visit Possessionista!

8 comments:

Elissa said...

LOVE!!! My new favorite colors!!

Celeste said...

couldn't be any cuter!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I LOVE your blog! And I love Emma Pillsbury!!!! I totally am in love with the apron and gloves!!!

http://thefreckledmarauder.blogspot.com/

Robyn said...

I love that Emma is so coordinated, even in the midst of cleaning the dirty staff room. She's adorable.

Sarah said...

Ohmygosh. You are brilliant. I completely overlooked the apron while watching and was zoned in on the cardigan. I LOVE APRONS.

Pumps and Gloss said...

I love it all!! :)

Susan said...

Love the apron! And this scene was so sweet too! :)

personalised aprons said...

These are so lovely!