Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fashion ID - Afternoon Delight Dresses



How much fun would it be to poke through all these costumes from Warner Brothers?

SO much fun, especially if these turned up:



And they would, because that's where they came from.



The costume department added sleeves to Emma's dress.

I'd love to know where they were originally used - they look too big for Marcia, Jan, and Cindy, but they have a distinct "Brady Bunch" feel. A brilliant find, and utterly perfect for this scene.

Huge thanks to Lou Eyrich for this ID info.

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Maybe they're from the Brady Bunch movies from the 90s?

http://floralsandfairybread.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I've actually been in there! My friend used to work at Warner Bros., and got me a personal tour about 8 years ago. It was so cool!

Christine said...

I'm thinking the Lawrence Welkom show maybe?

Jen @ YouKnowYouLoveFashion.com said...

Oh goodness...I do believe I WOULD love to dig through the Warner Bros. wardrobe department! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I just found this dress http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BETSEY-JOHNSON-SPAGHETTI-STRAPS-SILK-LONG-DRESS-L-/320714070481?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item4aac0c59d1 that you could wear in the same style, just wear a blue ruffle top over it