Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fashion Challenge Results - Sailboat Cardigan

This fashion challenge is one of my favorites. I love the many ways you incorporated this cardigan into such creative outfits. My inner prep especially appreciates all the nautical looks.

WWEPW

Amy B

Tea



Meg

Rachel

Celeste

Klein

Betty


Kari

Sarah

Leah

Bailey


Christine

Emma

Kali

Barbee

Tiffany

Molly

Danielle


My top ten pieces from these looks:
Yellow Sunspot Bow Blouse from Topshop - $75
B. Makowsky Sasha Mary Jane Pump - $68.90
Mulberry Blue Bow Blouse - $742.50
Betsey Johnson Secret Garden Stack Rings - $45
Sailboat Wellies from L.L.Bean
- $59
Daffodil Pathway Dress from Modcloth - $79.99
Green Scallop Collar Dress from Dorothy Perkins - $53
Cape of Good Hope from Modcloth - no longer available
Dolce & Gabbana Lucy T-Strap Pumps - no longer available
Phase Eight Striped Bow Jumper - no longer available

Your favorites?

8 comments:

Kim said...

I just spent forever and a day drooling over all the shoes. I couldn't pick a favourite if I tried. Seriously. Well done ladies (and possibly some gents?).
www.saywhathalifax.com

Betty said...

The Scallop Collar dress from Any B's look is so adorable! And so many great shoes! Especially anything with a T-strap.

Getthebubbles said...

Oh, I forgot that this challenge was going on, but everyone did a great job!! Love these :)

Olivia @ Swan White Curtain said...

WOW! I love me some nautical fashion, and I am really appreciating the mustard yellow thrown in!

Amberdawn said...

Ooh, I'm not usually a fan of light pink, but I love mskalicupcake's design!

Karena said...

So many glamorous choices and all very classic and fun!! Great job to all!!

Do come and join my luscious bath & body giveaway!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Anonymous said...

I loved mskalicupcake's, such a twist with the pink. It's great, I'd totally wear it.

Pumps and Gloss said...

I love them all, but Klein, Meg and Leah's outfits were my fave, especially the shoes and bags pairings!!