Friday, February 4, 2011

Emma Pillsbury Fashion ID Sneak Preview - Comeback



Lots of people have been emailing me about Emma's brooch in this photo. Thanks to the fabulous Leigh, the artist behind Bear and the Honeybee, it can be yours!


Vintage Sarah Coventry Gold/Coral Brooch

There are several available on eBay right now. Earlier today I found one on Etsy for under ten dollars. There's even a set of matching earrings.

This is absolutely one of my favorite Emma finds to date. Thank you, Leigh!


~ Visit The Possessionista for the rest of all the Glee fashion from 'Comeback'.

8 comments:

Olivia @ Swan White Curtain said...

I wish we could see her shoes!

If I was a rich mom said...

Her hair keeps getting better and better! I can't believe the change since season one!

Amy Berra said...

sigh. at least her jewelry fits my budget.

Kristin said...

Won that brooch (and matching earrings) on eBay - bless you Gleebay!

SMD said...

Wow I just stumbled upon your blog--amazing!! I'm a huge Gleek, and I love Emma's clothing especially. ooh this brooch is darling! http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

Professor Fancy Pants said...

Just found your blog! It's lovely....and I thank you for providing options to dress like Emma!!

www.cookslikeshetalks.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I hope there's an upcoming post on her dress in this photo!

Anonymous said...

After reading this post, I quickly snapped up the brooch on eBay. It arrived today and I absolutely love it!! My wardrobe is slowly becoming less dull and boring, thanks to this website. You ladies are fantastic!!!