Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fashion Challenge Results - Beaded Eglantine Cardigan

Another great fashion challenge - thanks to everyone who participated! Since I love to shop (shocking, I know), I decided to look up some of my favorite things from many of the sets and share them with you. Think of me as a sort of Joan Rivers on Fashion Police, only nicer, and more helpful.

WWEPW

I fell in love with this Modcloth Glamour Skirt ($99) as soon as I saw it.

AmyB

Love the Kate Spade Daycation pouch - but it's out of stock. Waah!


Celeste

The Adam Crepe Pencil Skirt ($78) is a great alternative to the peach J. Crew Bow Skirt.


Meg

I'd consider these Kate Spade Kylie pumps ($224) a wardrobe investment. Love.


Kari

I am in love with this Miu Miu Skirt. At $640, I will appreciate it here, in your fabulous set.


Tea

I could see Emma wearing these adorable Betsey Johnson blue bird stud earrings ($25).


Emma needs to have this silk georgette blouse from ASOS ($124) in her closet, ASAP.


Liv

The J. Crew Double Serge Pencil Skirt is on sale for $88. I'm sure Emma is stocking up on colors...


Debbie

The royal blue ruffled top from H&M is only $20. Love the blue and coral color palette.


Betty

This adorable ring from Modcloth ($23) looks like Emma's stacked Juicy rings and her Pretty Posies necklace had a baby. A pretty, pretty baby.


I so wish the Anthropologie Glowing Leaf skirt in your set was still available.


Bailey

The perfect shade of lipstick for Emma, and for this outfit.


That Tracy Reese "What Lies Beneath" dress is scrumptious.


Sarah

Okay. This skirt by Andre Gn for $750 is absolutely fabulous. The Juicy Couture tulip drop earrings ($35) would look great with any one of Emma's many coral-based outfits.


Rachel

You people are really taunting me with that skirt, aren't you? The Oyster Pearl Flower Ring from Monsoon UK reminds me so much of Emma's yellow Stella & Dot flower ring.


Malina

Love love love the colors in the Hometown Sweetheart Dress from Modcloth ($55).


Jenny

Aaaah! The hummingbird ring! The hummingbird ring! ($42)


Leave it to Kate Spade to know exactly how to do denim for Emma - Luna slingbacks ($245) and Dungarees Emily bag ($236).


Barbee

Love the Anne Klein Sarah Jane pumps ($50) - they even come in houndstooth.


Niki

I love these Urban Outfitters canvas pumps ($30). They have canvas wedges by Cooperative, too ($30). I'm totally about wedges lately. I'd love to see Emma wear them.


Sydwi

A Tory Burch skirt is always a good idea. Always.


FMK

Again, with the skirt taunting. Love this Sonia Rykiel striped cotton jersey skirt ($290) and the entire color scheme of this look.


Amy

Oh. This Swishy Viscose Skirt from Boden ($78). So much fantastic going on.


Danielle

And apparently we've moved on to taunting me with these Kate Spade Copa wedges ($275).


Holly


Modcloth and Anthropologie in one fabulous outfit. You can't possibly argue with that.

Thanks for all of the great entries, everyone - we'll have another fashion challenge for "Blame It On the Alcohol."

Leave some comments for our participants - which were your favorite looks or items?

5 comments:

The Pretty Life Anonymous said...

OMG this is like a cuteness overload! I love them all! My favorite might be Tea's. That polka dot dress is amazingly cute.

Amy said...

Agreed, Tea's dress is taunting me!!! So many cute skirt ideas, though.

wordnerd (Rebecca Carey Rohan) said...

There are some great items in this challenge, but I could cry over those Anne Klein pumps -- because I could actually afford them, but I have nowhere to wear them! LOVE them though.

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

This is a wonderful post! I am absolutely obsessed with the color coral! I especially love the navy and coral stuff!!

Amy Berra said...

OMG that Tracy Reese dress is so gorgeous!