Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Emma Pillsbury Fashion ID - Britney/Brittany - Yellow and White Cardigan

Attention WWEPWers!



I'm back!



Do you all feel like this again?



Yep. Me too.


So, my little bee was right on target.


Kate Spade Beeline Billie Cardigan - $186

This cardigan made a grand entrance, with Emma's signature bow blouse peeking out from underneath.

At first I thought her skirt might be this Polished Slub Pencil Skirt from J.Crew (no longer available).



And then, after a closer look, I thought it could be one of these two Kate Spade skirts.


Kate Spade Starlight Piper Skirt - $193

Close up:



Kate Spade Cape May Piper Skirt in cream - $122

Close up:


WWEPWers, you be the judge. Which skirt do you think Emma is wearing?




Isn't it good to have Emma back?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY EMMA IS BACK!!!! Along with Kate Spade!! <3

I'm thinking J.Crew. I don't see any pleats and the length of the Kate Spade is a bit shorter

Amy Berra said...

So happy I had to watch it twice.

Melissa @ Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

That's a tough one!

Liz H. said...

So I'm going to need that cardi and all of those skirts <3

I'm thinking J. Crew. I can't see any pleats, and the waist line (I hope that is correct terminology) from the J. Crew one looks identical to the one Emma has on. :)