Sunday, July 4, 2010

What Would Emma Wear? - The Fourth of July

To all who celebrate, Happy Independence Day! While we were enjoying a day with family and friends, I couldn't help but think about what Emma might wear to a Fourth of July picnic, or to see fireworks at the big park in Lima with Dr. Uncle Jesse.

Break the Bank

Anthropologie Cascading Bow Dress - $118
Marc Jacobs Bow Wow Wow Anabella Earrings - $48
Kate Spade Creme de la Creme Idion Bangle - $42
Kate Spade Candice Sandal - $225

In The Middle

Modcloth When Doves Fly Dress - $64.99
J.Crew Jackie Cardigan - $62
Michelle D. Lipstick Sandal - $49.99
Vintage Beaded Bracelet from norma48 on Etsy - $9.98
Vintage Lucite Polka Dot Earrings from chouettes on Etsy - $9.60

On A Budget

Apt. 9 Solid Blouse - $14.99
Modcloth Skirt So Good - $37.99
Pierre Dumas Peggy Sandal - $24.99
Red White and Blue Enamel Flower Brooch from PinMePins on Etsy - $8.99

I'm in love with the vintage polka dot earrings! So, what did you wear yesterday, WWEPWers?

9 comments:

Helen Ellis said...

I love those Kate Spade sandals!
Helen Ellis

Permanent Rose said...

The Anthropologie Cascading Bow Dress is definitely something I could see Emma in, and I agree! Love those polka dot earrings!

And what did I wear? I showed so much love and pride for our country when I wore a green fitted tee with my matching lima bean green flats :P

Teresa said...

OMG LOVE the Modcloth blue dress!!!! She'd look adorable in that!!

I wore very patriotic blue jeans and a light teal top, lol.

Permanent Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Permanent Rose said...

Lol, if blue jeans count, then my red hair must count for something :P

Anonymous said...

Love these outfits so much! Especially the first one! The shoes, the earrings, the dress, perfection!!!

Ophelia said...

Born and raised in the real Lima and I thought you might enjoy knowing that the 4th of July celebration in Lima is called "The Star-Spangled Spectacular." It adds something, don't you think?

Love the outfits as usual :)

Adie said...

I need those Kate Spade shoes, I'm actually in love with them! And over here in England we don't celebrate Independence Day so I wore average clothing!

Unknown said...

i love all the looks you've put together. and your blog!!