Friday, June 25, 2010

Would Emma Wear It? - Anthropologie Cardigans

It's official - I'm on summer vacation! Sort of. Although the school year has come to a close, I have several work projects going on this summer which will keep me quite busy - but not too busy for WWEPW! I've got some fun ideas in mind for the summer hiatus, and of course Teresa will be continuing her "Making Up Emma" series!

One of my priorities is to start to answer as many of the emails that I've been saving in my "Suggestions" folder as possible! Let's start with one from Mary K. who recently found some cardigans at Anthropologie and wondered if Emma might wear them.

Take a look and cast your votes!

Remaining Lilies Cardigan
- $128



Roaming Frills Cardigan - $88



Fleeting Light Cardigan - $198



A few of my favorite new, Emma-worthy cardigans from Anthro:
La Dominante Cardigan - $98
Earthly Delights Cardigan - $128
Annika Cardigan - $88

14 comments:

Liz H. said...

I could totally see the first two, but not so much the last one. They are all gorgeous by the way!! <3 This is adding to my cardi addiction!

Teresa said...

LOVE the first one!!!! LOVE LOVE!!!

Cath said...

I like the second one, but not the color. Hardly anyone can really pull off orange.

Eliz said...

I love orange! It's a really underused color. And that first one is definitely Pillsbury-style.

Amy Berra said...

Love the first two!!! I would so wear both of those....

Permanent Rose said...

I want that first one. So much...

Melissa @ Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

I love the first one! And Emma could really work it!

-"Emma Pillsbury Birthday Party" Melissa

Cassie said...

I think they were in order of Emma-ness. 1- totally, 2- kinda, 3- no way!

Marie said...

Love the first two sweaters so!

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Purseapalooza giveaway

Tifani said...

Thanks to you the orange one is now on my wish list!!

Anonymous said...

I think Emma would wear the first one for sure! Not so much the second, although I would wear it! And definitely not the third!

Unknown said...

The third is not so much Emma but I love it... might have to snag one of those for myself... like I need another cardigan lol but still... ;-)

Ailish said...

The first and second yes!
Not so much the third D:

vacantmuse said...

i think the first definately, and the second - i can even see it working in the orange, with a navy pencil skirt, or a navy dress... yes... mmmm navy.
the third is too busy for Emma. i think it goes in the Brenda Castle pile again ;)