Monday, June 28, 2010

Etsy Shops - Rebecca3030

OMIGOD OMIGOD YOU GUYS!

Yesterday while chatting with Teresa, I got a little distracted by shiny things on Etsy. And that distraction led to the discovery of this AMAZING shop.

Rebecca3030 - Urban Rose


So many of Rebecca's pieces remind me of Emma. Take a look:

This vintage enamel flower necklace:

Candy - Enamel Flower Statement Necklace

reminded me of this vintage enamel flower brooch.


This gorgeous vintage enamel flower piece:

Spring Cheer Vintage Enamel Flower Necklace

reminded me of this gorgeous enamel flower piece:


These sweet daisy earrings:

Dear Daisy Vintage Flower Earrings

reminded me of this sweet daisy necklace.


This red, white and blue necklace:

Happy Fourth of July Vintage Enamel Flower Statement Necklace

reminded me of this red, white and blue brooch.


These asymmetrical pearl necklaces:

The Courtship - A Vintage Limoges Cameo and Pearl Necklace


Berries Vintage Asymmetrical Necklace

reminded me of my favorite necklace Emma has ever worn (for much too short a time) - this asymmetrical purple pearl necklace.


And here's the thing I love best: every one of Rebecca's pieces is handcrafted from personally selected vintage pieces. Which means for less than the cost of a single piece of mass-produced department store jewelry, you can have a unique, individual, one-of-a-kind treasure.

I'm sure Emma would approve of that.

9 comments:

vacantmuse said...

LOVE. GIANT. FLOWERS. OMG.
I gotta mention, also, a shop i stumbled across that i don't think you've pimped here yet... i haven't bought anything, but by golly i've been close O_O
http://www.etsy.com/shop/zafirenia

Marie said...

What a gorgeous array of vintage pins, I love the way she has made them new and fresh. I hearted the shop!

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Purseapalooza giveaway

Sarahnargle said...

Those berry pieces are to DIE. Love love the cameos.

maggie said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! these are all stunningly gorgeous, but the candy necklace almost killed me. i think i'm going to start saving my pennies for that one, if no one beats me to it. ;)

Liz H. said...

omg they are so so so Emma!! <3 love them so much!!

Amy Berra said...

So.gawgeous.
Want.

Teresa said...

These are SO GORGEOUS!

And I always know when there's a pause in your otherwise lively chat, you've either found something great on etsy, or you've possibly been abducted by fashionable aliens.

Melissa @ Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

Wow-oh-wow! I adore her pieces! My jewelry box is dying for some flowers to liven up the place!

Jesslyn said...

Fantastic stuff!! Thanks for turning us on to her!