Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Emma Pillsbury Style - Get The Look - Green Blouse with Watercolor Skirt and Beaded Necklace

Don't you just love when we get a new piece of jewelry to ogle? I do!



Emma's skirt was easy to find:


J.Crew Jardin Jacquard Pencil Skirt

It's no longer in stock, but I often have luck finding out-of-season J.Crew pieces on eBay. People often advertised gently used garments on Polyvore, so check there, too!

More floral skirts from J.Crew:



L-R
Watercolor Garden Pencil Skirt ($70)
Sunshine Peony Pencil Skirt ($65)
Watercolor Floral Pastiche Pencil Skirt ($110)

Emma's delicate green cotton blouse wasn't so easy to find, so here are some pretty green blouses in its place:



L-R
Ruffled Shirt from Talbots ($59.50)
Rosette Button Front Shirt from The Limited ($25)
Silk Tie-Front Top from Forever 21 ($25)
Inspired Pintuck Top from Nordstrom ($48)

And finally, I couldn't locate the exact necklace Emma wears in this scene, but a chunky beaded necklace like hers would be so easy to make! Or buy! Here are some lovely asymmetrical pieces from Stella & Dot and Anthropologie:



L-R
Bloom Flower Necklace in Red from Stella & Dot ($62)
Moss & Petals Necklace from Anthropologie ($68)
Charlize Wood Necklace from Stella & Dot ($59)

7 comments:

Amy Berra said...

I love love love that necklace! And the ones you found as examples...sigh...

Alice said...

I don't like that skirt to much (It reminds me of my grand-mother's sofa too mcuh...), but it does look way better in Glee than in J. Crew's picture ! I would love to be talented enough to make slightly old-fashioned garments look so pretty.

Jesslyn said...

I LOVED her necklace!! And immediately changed the direction of some wooden Korean beads I'm restringing. Adding a couple jeweled bits? Heck yeah!

The Bird's said...

I love the pieces from Stella & Dot. I would love to send you a Spring look book so you can see the entire collection. kam9474@yahoo.com. Thanks. Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hi I have the green blouse! IT's from last year, Banana REpublic. I have it in white, yellow and green. I am honored to be as fashion forward as Emma, even before there was a glee!

Unknown said...

What a fun blog! I could totally see her in this little number too...
http://redchairconfessions.com/covet-this/talbots-who-knew-2/

Unknown said...

you can get necklaces just like these at this great etsy store! i've had lots of success with the shop and love everything i've purchased from it.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/karajeangreen