Friday, December 4, 2009

Emma Pillsbury Fashion Caps - Mattress - Blue Sweater

*cue theme music from "The Odd Couple"*



Emma wears a blue scoop-neck short-sleeved sweater with pleated, buttoned sleeves, and perhaps a belted waistline. We have a quick glimpse at the whole look - sweater, navy pencil skirt, and the enamel flower brooch worn on Mash-Up.



Go to the offical Glee website on FOX to watch the whole "A Day in the Life of Jayma Mays" video extra. It's totally worth it...



...as you can see.



NOM NOM NOM



NOM NOM NOM



NOM NOM NOM



NOM

...



...

NOM.



What's causing these angry looks?!?



Germs?



Sue Sylvester?



Or both?

Heh.



Staring contest!



"I win."

3 comments:

Katie said...

Loved that "Day in the life" seeing as it decoded the secret to Emma's amazing hair! However this episode did have Emma's first fashion mistake ever. That blue (possibly felted wool) appliqué sweater was a nightmare!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Katie about the blue applique sweater. It was a little frumpy. The beauty of Emma is that she's able to be prim and girly and retro, but still fresh and young and modern. That applique sweater looked like something from the "older ladies" section of the department store, if you know what I mean.

Still, I adore Emma and her clothes 99.9% of the time. I liked the blue sweater, and was happy to see that daisy brooch again. It's one of my favorite pieces of her jewelry.

And I was thrilled to see the "insane" yellow bow blouse again. It's a little over the top, but our Em manages to pull it off. It fits her personality well.

Love your blog! It's so much fun and also so informative. I was able to track down and purchase the awesome coral flower necklace from "Showmance" thanks to info gleaned here. :)

MC

Danielle said...

Thanks, Katie and MC! I love reading your comments. I'm not feeling the sweater love, either. It was a little *too* old-fashioned for our girl. Maybe without the carnations...

MC, I'm so glad you were able to find that necklace! It is by far my favorite thing Emma has worn on the show. Let me know how you like it when it arrives!