Saturday, November 21, 2009

Emma Pillsbury Fashion Caps - Ballad - Watercolor Floral Skirt

This outfit is full of "Emma colors" - peach, coral, spring green, cream. Also note the fantastic shoes and pendant necklace.



Wiiiiiiiill. Wiiiiiiiill. You are getting very sleepy.



My doe eyes and coy smile are making you very...sleepy...



...very sleepy...



...sleepy...




Or, constipated.



I love Rachel's "Oh, hell-to-the-no" look.



*siiiiiiigh* "I love Will. I love my wardrobe. I love cleaning."



Another look at the skirt...



Aaaaand, scene.

5 comments:

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

your commentary makes me laugh so hard...i LOVED the look on her face when will was singing! she needs to sing more though.

Anonymous said...

this blog is great. i love this! I love all of her clothes, and i love your commentary. Keep it up. Go gleeks.

Epsy said...

but the shoes she wears with this outfit...i want those shoes!

Anonymous said...

I think those shoes are the ones she wore with the oh-so-lovely yellow outfit. I believe they are from J.Crew?

zyzzyva said...

There's a J.Crew Watercolor Floral Skirt in a size 12 up on eBay now: Item ID #180451800609