Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Emma Pillsbury Fashion ID - Britney/Brittany

Will! Will! You still have a chance!



THE GRAPES ARE SEPARATED!

Oh, WWEPWers. I'm so ashamed.

When I posted the Anthropalooza, I only gave the Precious Metals Cardigan from Anthropologie just 3 squirts.

I said, "Super cute! Maybe a bit too flashy for Emma but points for the bow!"

My only excuse is that I did not take Carl's influence into consideration. Only Carl could get Emma to wear sparkly bows and mix the red grapes up with the green ones.

SHEER MADNESS!


Precious Metals Cardigan - no longer available

And in case you missed it...


Kate Spade Poppy Fields Link Bracelet (no longer available)

I give the sweater, the bracelet, and especially the separated grapes 5 squirts.

9 comments:

Amy Berra said...

Did you see the two dainty poppy rings on the grape filled fingers too??? Soooo cute!!! I love that sweater enough for the both of us so it all works out...

Kim said...

Just FYI, the Precious Materials Cardigan is still available in a lot of stores!

Ally said...

I screamed inside (and out loud) when I saw the precious materials cardigan on Emma!! I was like I HAVE THAT CARDIGAN! Yayyy for Emma wearing Anthro!

Melissa @ Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

I love that cardi!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohmygod. Separated grapes. Love the bracelet too, especially with that cardi!!!

Rachel said...

I was SO EXCITED to see Emma wearing the Precious Materials Cardigan because I have it! It's such an adorable cardigan!

Danielle said...

There were quite a few of these cardigans on ebay not too long ago, but somebody must have snatched them all up.

Mel said...

Not Emma, but do you know where the plaid cape that Rachel wears while singing "Papa Can You Hear Me?" was from? I'm obsessed with it!

Anonymous said...

I can't see her skirt though and curious what skirt goes with this as it is not one of her bright colors, it is black with ivory and I don't recall ever seeing her wear a black skirt so you think she is just wearing a black skirt or what else could you wear this with? I'm thinking snatching one on ebay.