Friday, February 12, 2010

Match Game - Black and Blush vs. Pink and Purple

Looks like my Red Black and Blue look was the favorite in our last Match Game.

Let's see what you have to say about these two looks!

Natalie created a black-and-blush look for Emma.



vs. a pink-and-purple look from me!





Have at it!

Don't forget to submit more Polyvore or self-created looks for future Match Games! I have a few in the queue, still, but I'd love to get more! Email to emmapillsbury (at) gmail (dot) com!

5 comments:

jaimie said...

OMG, that black sweater is amazing! And those shoes! I couldn't pull it off in a million years, but Emma would look great! Love it!

Erin said...

love natalie's look! emma doesn't do black very often, but if she did, this would definitely be the look!

Rachel said...

I voted for Black and Blush. Those shoes are too AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

Black and Blush looks so much like a modern-day update of classic Chanel to me. Understated glamour and class.

laura said...

the pink-and-purple makes me think of a rachel outfit!