Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fashion Challenge - Insane Yellow Blouse

"Ellen, that blouse is just insane."



You saw it first in Vitamin D.

And again in Mattress.

Now let's see what you do with this blouse by Alice & Olivia!

Insane Yellow Blouse on Polyvore

You know the drill - entries due by 6pm EST on Tuesday, February 16. Email them through Polyvore or directly to emmapillsbury (at) gmail (dot) com. And if you'd like your blog linked to your entry, please let me know in your email! I'm always happy to share the love!

Remember, you don't have to create a look just for Emma - you can come up with anything you want! I can't wait to see what you come up with this week. Have fun with the Insane Yellow Blouse!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I have created my polyvore, but how do I email it to you through polyvore?

Danielle said...

Hi Rachel! If you click on the set you created, there should be a link that says "email this set" to the right of it! :)

Eliz said...

OT, but Emma's J. Crew bauble necklace (from the pilot) is on eBay right now--two of them! http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-J-CREW-Scattered-Gold-Rimmed-Bauble-Necklace_W0QQitemZ200433548549QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2eaac53d05

Anonymous said...

I was looking at the kate spade website and the clothes look like what emma would wear. I think you should check it out http://www.katespade.com/home/index.jsp