Saturday, September 29, 2012

Emma Pillsbury Fashion ID - Makeover

I love love loved this week's episode of Glee.

For so many reasons.

Mostly this one.


The return of Michael Hitchcock as Dalton Rumba!

I'm going to need a spinoff called Scarlet Fever. Or maybe Shame Triscuit.  Ryan Murphy, make it happen.


This week also marked the return of the gloves.

Every week, when we're watching Glee and Emma appears on screen, my husband turns to me and asks, "Do you know what that outfit is?"

This week, I responded, "Yes. The top, and the gloves."

Him:  "The gloves?  You can identify the gloves?"

Me:  "Yep.  Season 2."

Him:  "OMG."

Me:  "I'm going to take that as a compliment."



Emma Pillsbury's ruffled polka dot top


Kate Spade Ruffled Antoinette Dot Print Top - $122 (on sale, only in ivory)

No comments: