Monday, September 5, 2011

Ultimate Outfit Tournament II - Elite Eleven

Eleven outfits left. I'm sure there will be plenty of WWEPWers mourning the loss of the Kate Spade Studio Mona Coat. I'll just give you a moment of silence before moving on.

...

...

...

Floral Josie Dress vs. Monochromatic Purple


Juicy Fruity Print Skirt vs. Sailboat Cardigan


Red Trenchcoat vs. Yellow & White


Take Action Dress vs. Peppered & Striped Skirt


Bee Cardigan vs. Strawberries vs. Polka Dot Jacket

Which of Emma's looks are you most surprised to see gone?

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Would it be tacky to start a chant?
...
I'm going for it.

SAIL-BOAT!
SAIL-BOAT!
SAIL-BOAT!

Danielle said...

I'm super-bummed that the Take Action dress is hitting the Peppered and Striped Skirt! :( One of my loves will be gone...

Kari said...

Nooooooo Mona coat!! :(