Sunday, March 13, 2011

Emma Pillsbury Style - Fashion Shows

Fashion Week drew to a close last month, and I couldn't get enough of the recaps on my favorite fashion blogs and sites. A few clicks over to Style.com, and I was drawn into the dangerous vortex of...slideshows.

I discovered a few interesting pieces that would make fabulous additions to Emma Pillsbury's closet - or yours.

Milly Fall 2011 RTW



Moschino Cheap and Chic Pre Fall 2011



Moschino Cheap and Chic Spring 201
1 RTW


Moschino Cheap and Chic Resort 2011



photo source: Style.com


Which pieces from these collections would you like to see Emma wear in the future?

View the entire collections here:
Milly Fall 2011 RTW
Moschino Cheap and Chic Pre Fall 2011
Moschino Cheap and Chic Spring 2011 RTW
Moschino Cheap and Chic Resort 2011

6 comments:

Liza Jane said...

If only "Cheap and Chic" were an accurate description of the price of those clothes...

Danielle said...

Truer words were never spoken, Liza Jane...

Tea said...

Oh it makes me almost deliriously happy to see so much Emma Pillsbury-style on the runways!!! Proving just how fashionable and stylish our Emma is :)

From the Moschino Cheap(!) and Chic collections I choose for Emma the trompe l'oeil ruffle sweater (but I want it to be a top not a dress), yellow a-line skirt, grey and black polka dot skirt (I want this for me too!), white cardi/jacket with three black bows, yellow and black polka dot ruffle blouse and the spring embellished yellow jacket. For me I pick the blue coat with frogging.

And almost everything Milly ... as always! Pink, orange and red <3

Sarahnargle said...

Oh my god awesome.

That is all I have to say.

Pumps and Gloss said...

All pretty!!

Anonymous said...

The brown- haired Moschino photoshoot model is worryingly skinny. She sort of ruins the gorgeous clothes whenever her legs are showing. But I'm still so excited to see such great pieces.