Sunday, February 27, 2011

Emma Pillsbury Fashion ID - UFO Sightings

Could you all be more amazing? Here are a few more finds from today:

From The Rhodes Not Taken:

J.Crew Double Serge Pencil Skirt - must have been a sale on these in pre-production months...

From Vitamin D:

J.Crew Double Serge Pencil Skirt - I know the color looks a bit brighter here, but it's the skirt.

From Hairography:

TWG Blue Cashmere Cardigan - I NEVER thought we would find this one, but thanks to my fabulous friend Dana of the hilarious blog WTF Glee?, we have proof that it exists.

From Sectionals:

Theory Cashmere Ribbon Sweater - big thanks to Elizabeth!


BP Three-Quarter Length Cardigan at Nordstrom - $24.90 - big thanks to Liv for this ID - I get so many emails about this cardi. It's inexpensive, and it comes in tons of colors, so stock up!

Thanks to everyone who keeps sending in suggestions and possible IDs - even if they're not identical, sometimes they lead me to the exact piece we're looking for. Keep them coming, WWEPWers!

3 comments:

Tea said...

Gah ... so exciting!! Def far more exciting than the Oscars! Blue chunky cardi and ribbon tie sweater make me so happy!!! Well all the ids do!

Just have to say AWESOME WWEPWers are AWESOME!!! (Dot let me borrow her caps for that)

At this rate we'll have them all id'd very soon

Tumblrwhore said...

I cant' wait for all your hard work to show up on Fashion of Glee.

Love,
Tumblrwhore

Summer said...

Thanks for the info, My cardigan is on the way to me from Nordstroms :)