Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Emma Pillsbury Fashion ID - Blame It On The Alcohol

New clothes, and it's a mini-Anthropalooza. Emma Pillsbury's polka dot dress, flowered dress with the yellow cardigan, and green tie-neck blouse are all Anthro.


Anthropologie Take Action Dress - $168


Anthropologie Pom Flower Shift - $158
J.Crew Featherweight Cashmere Cardigan - $158


Anthropologie Precious Particulars Blouse - $98

For all the rest of tonight's Glee fashion, visit Possessionista.com.


(And check back for my fashion blog for The Glee Project on The Oxygen Channel.)

11 comments:

Amy Berra said...

DYING. 3 outfits in the show. 3 more in the previews for next week.

Did I see open-toe slingbacks with that fab green dress and mustard cardi?

I wants me that Milly Sailboat cardi!!!!

Amy Berra said...

WTHay-hay is that pin on the mustard cardi??????

Danielle said...

It looks like an art-deco-ish cat!

Danielle said...

(Of course we always think her brooches are cats...)

Renata said...

I makes sense that she would have cats in pin form. I imagine her as a cat person, but don't think she could handle the mess of having a real one!

Amy Berra said...

Me so dumb. Got so excited I made up another outfit in my head for next week!

Anjali said...

So much Anthro, my heart sung a little bit, what with Quinn in her two Anthro dresses as well! :)

AmyB -- I think Emma is wearing her (favorite) J.Crew gold Spencer Mary Janes with that outfit!

seraphine jeans said...

Thanks for sharing for sharing with us. I like so much these dresses. As far as colors go, neon is coming back and pastels are also cute for the summertime. Looks that fuse and splatter color are cool too, like green fading into brown, yellow and more designs. They get in touch with the most prevalent styles and they can express the luxury spirit by wearing a bright dress. . Thank you so much for nice dresses.

Amy Berra said...

Also, what is up with Emma's hair in the Pom Flower shift dress? I think she has Something About Mary hair going on...

Elfkey said...

I would also love to find out what in the world that pin with the Pom Flower Dress is.

Anonymous said...

What skirt is Emma wearing with the Precious Particulars blouse?