It's pretty much impossible to love Emma Pillsbury but not love the actress who plays her. Jayma Mays is downright adorable. And like Emma, Jayma has unmistakable style.
Thanks to Natalie's blog, Your Daily Dose of Jaymamazing, I never miss a single photo of Jayma out and about, looking fabulous.
Jayma showed up at the Audi/Chopard Emmy 2010 kick-off party in this stunning Christian Cota Lurex Draped Cocktail Dress.
With perfect makeup and hair, approved by Teresa.
I don't know about you, but I don't have $2350 lying around to spend on cocktail dresses. But that doesn't mean I can't come up with a great Jayma-inspired look! With some help from my girl Natalie, I'm going to give you each one of Jayma's looks for under $100. Starting with that Emmy party dress.
1. Suzi Chin Sleeveless Dress - $82.80
2. Forever 21 Embellished Origami Dress - $27.80
(click photo to enlarge)
1. Jodi Kristopher Poplin Dress - $29.50
2. Drew Navy Plaid Stretch Cotton Ruffle Blouse - $51.74 and J.Crew Stretch Double Serge Pencil Skirt - $49.99
3. XOXO Sleeveless V-Neck Banded Mini Sheath - $59
4. Spiegel Tiered Cocktail Dress - $79
5. Fred Flare Speckled Emma Dress - $54 (With only two Fred Flares left, this Blue Floral Dress from eDressMe is a close second at $52.)
6. ASOS Twisted Slinky Bandeau Dress - $37.07
Click this link to preview more of Jayma's upcoming looks, and to see the entire photo collage on Your Daily Dose of Jaymamazing. Thank you, Natalie, for this incredible collage and for sharing it with WWEPW!