Monday, July 26, 2010

The Ultimate WWEPW Outfit Tournament - Final Four

You're not even going to believe how this worked out.

The Final Four? COAT vs. COAT and DRESS vs. DRESS.

For all the cardis and and sweater clips and pencil skirts and PMJs and jewelry that epitomize Emma's signature style, the Ultimate Outfit Tournament comes down to coats and dresses! I love the unexpected.

Let's vote!
Red Trenchcoat & Beret vs. Green Pea Coat






Pink & Purple Dress vs. Red Bow Dress





Polls will be open for 48 hours! Who will make it to the top two?

9 comments:

kjmull126 said...

This is both shocking and difficult!

Amy Berra said...

It is exactly as I had hoped it would be....

Teresa said...

I AM STILL NOT OVER IYB!!!!!!!


IYB WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!

Eliz said...

AH MAN I knew I should've gone with my gut and picked the purple dress FTW! Dangit! This is craziness.

Liz H. said...

YES!!!! Purple Madonna dress FTW!!!! :D

Melissa @ Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

WTC! (What the Cardis!) I can't believe there are no statement necklaces, brooches or cardi clips! Houston, we have a problemo.

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

OMG this is so stressful!

Permanent Rose said...

Bah! <_<

I like all of these outfits in their own respect, but none are Emma-worthy.

IYB, you will not be forgotten...