Monday, July 12, 2010

The Ultimate Emma Pillsbury Outfit Tournament: Matches 31-34

The last of the matches for Round 1 of the Ultimate Outfit Tournament!

Acafellas - Peach Monochromatic vs. Rhodes - Sleeveless Coral Dress




Acafellas - Yellow Jacket & Brooch vs. Hello - V-Neck Sweater & Bow Sweater Clip




Rhodes - Red, White & Blue vs. Mash Up - Blue Ribbon Cardi & Flower Brooch




Vitamin D - Blue Blouse & Gold Cardi vs. Bad Reputation - Felted Lei Cardi



Polls will be open for 48 hours!

5 comments:

kjmull126 said...

Ah! Tough choices again!

Amy Berra said...

Still have guilt over not buying that felted lei cardi when I had the chance

Teresa said...

I'm bummed that we didn't get to see the bottom half of that Blue & Yellow ensemble from Vit D. Such a shame.

Melissa @ Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

I luuuv that bow sweater clip. I think I'll try to make one.

vacantmuse said...

i thought red, white & blue vs. blue ribbon cardi was hard, AND THEN I SCROLLED DOWN.
i so can't wait to see the results and what makes it into the next round!