Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fashion Challenge Results - Clinging Blossoms Cardi

This cardi was definitely a favorite among WWEPWers! Check out the incredible looks everyone created around this piece!

WWEPW's Look



Eliz's Look


Amy B's Look

"This is how Miss Amy B sports her blossoms cardi only minus the $659 D & G shoes....cause I keep it faux realz."

Amy B's Other Look


Amy B's Other Other Look!


Nicolle's Look


Courts' Look


Celeste's Look


Celeste's Other Look


Meg's Look


Meg's Other Look


Jen's Look


Jen's Other Look!


Kari's Look


Jen's Look


Jess' Look


D.Stultz' Look


Niki's Look

"If anyone has a spare one of these cardigans lying around i'd take it off their hands!"


Rita's Look


Mary's Look


Hannah's Look


Danielle's Look

"A softer look for Emma's Clinging Blossoms cardigan. Keep the bold yellow with the cardi and a new necklace, but subbing a pastel skirt and shoes from Modcloth."


Christine's Look


Katelyn's Look


Susan's Look


Heather's Look


pokipseejo's Look


Melissa's Look


Shinyprettythings' Look


Shinyprettythings' Other Look



A HUGE welcome to all the new WWEPWers who submitted such fantastic looks this week!

So, which are your favorites?

8 comments:

Eliz said...

Oh, I love all of the accessories people chose!

Teresa said...

WOW!!! I thought this cardi was a real challenge to pair with something well, but there are SO many great looks here!!

And SHOES!

I totally love Eliz's look (and not just cause she's idk my BFF Jill) and Amy's look is also awesome.
I love the shoes in Rita's & Jen's looks! And of course, the owls in Susan's!
And Nicolle, you always find the greatest coats!

Awesome job to everyone, so many great ideas!

lindalou said...

Wow, those are some great looks. You have some very talented followers.

Amy Berra said...

I daresay that yellow is definitely the color of choice with the cardi! So many great looks, fantastic job everyone!!!

Danielle- I am this close to getting a pair of white pants, you may have convinced me....

Eliz said...

(Danielle, this post doesn't show when you go to the main site address, fyi!)

Danielle said...

Ohh, thank you Eliz! It's probably buried - I start drafting results posts days in advance, and I bet I forgot to update the date and time on this before I posted it! Thank you so much for letting me know - going to fix it now! Yay, Eliz!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blog today and I love it! Emma Pillsbury is a style icon of mine :D

Sarahnargle said...

Blue and Yellow! Bees! Blue and Yellow! Bees bees bees!

Best. Fashion Challenge. EVER.