Thursday, April 8, 2010

Countdown Fashion Challenge - Wheels

"I'm about to projectile express myself all over your Hush Puppies."

Truer words were never spoken, Sue Sylvester. Hush Puppies. *shudder*

Another episode without Emma, another Fashion Challenge with amazing looks.

Inspiration: Big wheels that keep on turning


WWEPW's Look

Erin's Look


Celeste's Look

Jen's Look


Tigerlily's Look


And lots more!

The Audra Formerly Known As Ellie's Look

Jen's Look (inspired by Kurt!)

Meg's Look (inspired by Wicked!)

Kari's Look

Kate's Look

Rachel's Look

Kate's Look

Glenda's Look (worn while Emma and Will chaperone a New Directions picnic!)

Tigerlily's Look

Amy B's Look

Mrs. M's Look (inspired by the bake sale!)

People. You're brilliant. That is all.

3 comments:

Moi said...

Great submissions again!

Love Meg's look and also Kari's Look.

Teresa said...

Loving Amy B's look! And Kari's!! Black/white/red is my fave!

Sarahnargle said...

Mrs. M's is so so cute! I wish I had an apron like that when I'm baking.

The Kurt inspired one is so clever (and very cool).

Love Tigerlily's whole look, and I LOVE that butterfly belt.