Thursday, February 18, 2010

A New Kind of Fashion Challenge...

The Fashion Challenge has truly become one of my favorite things about writing this blog. And while this blog is all about Emma's fashion, it is also a tribute to Lou Eyrich's incredible work as Glee's costume designer. Emma is only one of many whose character is enhanced by the work of Lou Eyrich.



To celebrate all of the fashion on Glee, I'd love to see what kinds of looks you all come up with for the rest of the characters. I've got some ideas in mind of how we can do this, but let's kick it off with something fun.

For the first Fashion Challenge v.2.0, choose your favorite (non-Emma!) Glee character and create a look that you think the character might wear!

For inspiration, check out this link to Channel E4 in the UK. Their official Glee website is fabulous.

Glee Characters - "Look at some pics"



Looks for everyone are welcome - whether you love Artie, Tina, Principal Figgins or Terri!

For this first challenge, let's take a week to create some looks. Feel free to make a look for as many characters as you'd like (but just one look per character, please!). Send your entries in to me by Thursday, February 25 at 6pm! Email them through Polyvore or directly to me at emmapillsbury (at) gmail (dot) com.

We won't judge this Fashion Challenge series - let's just see what kinds of great looks you can come up with for the rest of the Glee characters! Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

6 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle said...

YAY! Me, too, I'm totally excited for it! I love seeing what people make! Everyone who reads this blog is made out of fabulous, so this will be so! much! fun!

Katie said...

Defidently having a kid in a candy store moment. Tracksuits for Sue, sweater vests for Artie, Mercedes in neon and what have you for Kurt! Super excited for this challenge :)

Unknown said...

Hi all,

I recently sent Danielle an email for help with outfitting few skirts that I recently purchased. She recommended that I ask her readers for help. The skirts are lovely, but it has been challenging for me to put together outfits with them. I would really appreciate all the help I can get. If you are interested, you can find the skirts here
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1206343

You can email me at ninawu85@gmail.com

Thanks so much in advance!

Nina

Anonymous said...

Oooh, fun challenge! My outfit for Tina is here:

http://www.polyvore.com/wwepw_for_tina_glee/set?id=16205232

Rachel Phipps said...

This is the COOLEST blog concept ever! I'm in love...