Sunday, November 1, 2009

Emma Pillsbury Style - Get The Look - Bow Blouses

The oversized bow at the neck of Emma's yellow blouse is kitschy, not cartoonish. Paired with a J.Crew Bow Skirt in robin's egg blue, the whole outfit is darling. I discovered in my search for bow-neck blouses that lots of folks refer to these tops as "pussy bow blouses." I'm not even kidding.

Of all the blouses I found, this is my favorite.


Betsy Bow Puff Sleeve Top
at Monsoon



Silk Charmeuse Tie-Neck Blouse
from Ann Taylor



Bow Detail Blouse by Moschino at theoutnet.com



The Mavis Blouse
from Modcloth



Merona Short Sleeve Bow Blouse at Target



Cloey Blouse by Kate Spade at Nordstrom



Green Acres Top in Eva from Modcloth

This blouse doesn't have a bow-neck, but the lemon yellow color is very Emma. (Thanks to reader Amy N for showing me this blouse!)

Ruffle Top by Ali Ro at chickdowntown.com

No comments: