Sunday, October 25, 2009

Emma Pillsbury Style - Get The Look - Preggers

Emma's pale blue sweater with the leafy collar and cuffs is all about a little bit of detail that makes a big difference.
























Tory Burch Deneuve Ruffle Sweater at Nordstrom






















Saks Fifth Avenue Collection Cashmere Sweater























3/4 Sleeve Cable Tie Neck Sweater by Jones New York

























Chandani Sweater by Tory Burch at Saks Fifth Avenue

I love the pairing of the crisp, tailored double-breasted trench coat with the soft, handmade look of the crocheted beret.
























DKNY flame cotton-nylon "Sarah" belted trenchcoat at bluefly.com



























Marc by Marc Jacobs Fine Twill Trench at piperlime.com



















Miss Sixty Women's Double-Breasted Wool Trench Coat at overstock.com






















Wide Cable Beret from Forever 21 (only $5.50!!)



















Surrender Crochet Beret by shendara at etsy.com

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am seriously drooling over that Miss Sixty trench. I can even pull off that color. Alas, I do not have a hundred dollars to spend on a coat, however gorgeous. Maybe if I get off my butt, make a bunch of red crochet berets, and market them as "Emma hats" I can finance my wardrobe makeover?