Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fashion Challenge - Wedding Outfit

It's been a while since we had a fashion challenge here on WWEPW! My girl Melissa, birthday party organizer extraordinaire, needs our help!

You see, Melissa has a wedding to attend and wants to Emma-fy the dress and shoes she's wearing to the event. Let's give Melissa an array of Emma-worthy looks to choose from!


To make this challenge even more fun, Melissa is going to share an Emma Pillsbury birthday party goodie bag, and a ring from her Etsy shop, Silly Bee's Chickadees, with the person who creates her favorite look! How cool is that? I heart Melissa.

Click the link to the set above to find the dress and shoes on Polyvore!

Entries for this fashion challenge will be accepted until Tuesday, July 13 at 6pm. Please send your submissions to me through Polyvore using the "Email this set" feature or email the link to your set (or an attachment if you are not using Polyvore) to emmapillsbury (at) gmail (dot) com.

7 comments:

vacantmuse said...

you can tell how much work i'm gonna get done today in that i just made my first polyvore set for this. :D
also, i love that dress.

Teresa said...

This is so neat!!! Melissa's party theme was like, the most awesome birthday party theme ever.

Melissa @ Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

Hoorayyyy! I can't wait to see the outfits and am so thankful for everybody's help!

maggie said...

i made an outfit! how do i share it? this was fun, by the way. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay I'm so excited for this! I've missed fashion challenges! My polyvore account has been seriously neglected lately!!

Emma said...

Yay- I haven't used polyvore in forever!

Anonymous said...

Wooo, first use of Polyvore! That took me hours but it was so fun!