Saturday, May 1, 2010

Emma Pillsbury Style Sneak Preview - Get The Look - Telephone Brooch

Ohboyohboyohboyohboy! The wonderful and fabulous Eliz has discovered something wonderful and fabulous! (Ready, AmyB?)



Emma's brooch, from the Bad Reputation previews, is a TELEPHONE.

(Video here on Jayma Mays Daily Dose)

HELLO QUIRKY KITSCH, I LOVE YOU SO.

Her brooch is probably vintage, so I took a page out of my friend Jen's book and created an Etsy treasury of whimsical telephone brooches in just about every price range.



Telephones! (An Etsy Treasury)

Support Etsy artists!

8 comments:

Molly said...

WOW!!! I love them all!

Teresa said...

OMG that is too cute!! I wonder if a telephone has any symbolism in the episode! I <3 Lou's little details (like the cherry earrings!)

Anjali said...

Amazing! What a retro, whimsical object to choose; it's perfect, I agree. And great picks for your treasury as well!

Eliz said...

Yay, more Etsy treasuries!

Sarahnargle said...

SO CUTE! I sure hope that it does correspond like the cherries did; it'll be fun to guess what that theme might be.... :)

Amy Berra said...

Hyperventilating...right now...a freaking TELEPHONE!!!!!
Is there no end to the wonder that is Miss Lou?

Liz H. said...

<33333333333333333333 omg this is so EPIC <3 I'm in love with them!!

Spearow's Nest said...

Hello! I just discovered your blog and I must say I am in love! Glee is my absolute favorite show! My style is very similar to Emma's so when I first saw her on the screen I was immediately hooked on what she was wearing. I wrote a post on Emma's wardrobe back in October. I am so glad you created this blog so now I can track down the oh so fabulous clothes she wears! Kudos to you!