Friday, November 20, 2009

Emma Pillsbury Fashion Caps - Ballad - Blue Pearl Cardigan

Yay, she's back!

As she was cleaning, I had Pee Wee Herman's "brush brush brush! brush brush brush!" toothbrushing chant in my head. Only Emma's goes "dust dust dust! dust dust dust!"

Because I am weird that way when it comes to pop culture.



And this outfit is the perfect example of why I am not in the fashion industry in any way, shape, or form. I would never think to put these two shades of blue together.

On me, this outfit would look like a complete and total explosion of bows, which is only one of many reasons why I was not cast to play Emma Pillsbury, I am sure.



In honor of Emma's return, I think we should have a faces-and-hand-gestures montage, don't you?

















It's good to have our girl back again!

No comments: