Saturday, October 24, 2009

Emma Pillsbury Fashion Caps - Preggers - Baby Blue

What's this? No buttons? No whimsical patterns? Emma's sweater repertoire is expanding!



















The leaf motif on this sweater is so pretty, taking on a scarf-like effect.



















The leaves are seen again on the cuffs of the sweater. And in pure Emma style, she wears a simple beaded bracelet in a contrasting color. Emma knows a necklace would never work with this top. Which is why Emma is made of awesome.



















I need to know what she's wearing with the sweater! Need! To! Know!

4 comments:

Cole Manasco said...

Does anyone know who makes this sweater? I can't find it anywhere?
Thanks!

Nicolle said...

Moth makes the sweater, its from Anthropologie, and she is wearing a coral pencil skirt with it :)

Danielle said...

Thank you, Nicolle! Yay, I love WWEPW readers - you guys are the best! Now I wish I could find that sweater to buy it - I absolutely LOVE it. And with a coral skirt? Perfect!

Anonymous said...

This sweater is on ebay right NOW if you can wear a small. Good luck:)