Sunday, October 25, 2009

Emma Pillsbury Style - Get The Look - Purple Pearl Necklaces

Emma's purple pearl necklace is WOW. I've never seen anything like it. It's probably vintage or handmade - three strands of thick purple pearls with a rhinestone butterfly accent. Since this necklace is so unique, I've decided to feature some unique purple pearl necklaces I've found. On WWEPW, I like to feature handmade pieces by individual artists on etsy, whenever I can. Here's some of their wow-factor work.



The HANK Purple Pearl Necklace by Kimmie914 on etsy.com (This one is my favorite.)



Purple Pansy Necklace by CocosGreenhouse on etsy.com



Eggplant and Olive Rose and Pearl Necklace by SassyCheekyChic on etsy.com



Heather Handmade Pearl Necklace by paleodeux on etsy.com



Haunted Garden Smoky Rose Pearl and Lilac Organza Flower Necklace by vividcolors on etsy.com

No comments: